Torkel Amna Weblog

Monday, May 25, 2009

Kelly Clarkson Quot I Quot M Not Gay Quot

Kelly Clarkson

But the singer insists she direct and happily single - even if one accepts his life would be much easier if it was really a lesbian. I need some sort of stable, peaceful man. . I would like you never want to date (as someone) myself, always. I could never be a lesbian. Kelly Clarkson has laughed off rumors his sexuality, insisting that would never date a woman. Com , which I have all the time. Lesbian tell me all the time. Clarkson tells PopEater. The 26-year-old was only for a short time, pushing the gay fans to speculate and gossip that is hiding a secret girlfriend. I ma crazy person. People are like, Are you secretly a lesbian? Because I d love is truly. I m like, I m glad that works for you and I hope, as I liked that women, because men are often very difficult for me, but I happen to like the boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home